“Her long black hair fell softly around her naked shoulders, loose silken strands gently escaping, caressing her bare breasts. Her dark, piercing eyes followed her caressing hands, her soft fingertips lightly touching his bare flesh. His eyes moving, absorbing inch by glorious inch of her bare flesh, he felt arousing warmth filling him.
This naked innocent was more exquisite, more breathtaking than he could have dared to imagine possible. She was so much more than he ever thought any woman could be.
When she reached for him, her soft fingers teasingly taking his jerking organ, he was sure he would pass out from the pleasure he felt.
At the very least, he knew he would soon disgrace himself in her hand if she didn’t stop her teasing attentions. Moving his hands to hers, he tried to push her away.
Slowly her naturally pink, almost blood red lips pouted, her hand gradually ceasing its attentions.
"Please, Bailey. I want this . . . want you."
Focusing in on all the beautiful, dark features of this girl, Bailey could feel himself being filled by a strange, though intense, feeling. He knew he should refuse this woman's advances…
. . . Society dictated he should. . .
. . . His life dictated he must. . .
Lifting his hand to her face, he let his fingers lightly touch her naturally blushed cheek.
In this minute, he knew he couldn’t refuse her.
He was lost to her.
"Rush. . . "
For those of you who think that sounds right up your alley, you can read our review of the book here, or just click the link below to buy it from Amazon.
Do you have any other books in the works, and can you tell us a little bit about them?
Yes I have a second book contracted with Red Sage titled She’s A lot Like You. Here’s a quick tease:Willow Jameson knew nothing of her family’s past or their connection to the Morgan family when she first met Re Morgan. All she seen was his ruggedly handsome appearance, his gentle words luring her into his strong embrace. What she found was a passion beyond compare.
She couldn’t have foreseen the lies and family betrayal that would inevitably rob her of the man she loved and forever change her life.
TEN YEARS LATER
Willow returned to the town life she loved so much, no longer ignorant to those who had separated her from the man she’d loved. She was back now to make those responsible pay for all they’d taken from her. In her search what she found was the hardened man Re Morgan had become…
…a man who’s mere glance reignited a passion she had thought long since forgotten.
Re Morgan had left a horde of jilted lovers in his trail. When he seen Willow again across the crowded dancehall, he wanted nothing more than to add her to this list. Re wanted little more than a short, heated affair.
What he became involved in was far more scandalous than he could have ever imagined.”
And now, on to the fun stuff. We’re going to play 20 Questions! Yes, I know this is reminiscent of high school, but you’ve got to admit it’s still fun. Faye, if you’d like to play along, we’d all love to know the answers to these questions:
1. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
2. Coffee or Tea: Coffee
3. Beer or Wine: Wine
4. Print or Digital book: I really do enjoy both
5. Which is better, the book or the movie: The book, definitely!
6. Favorite hobby: love baking for my family
7. Favorite sport: Australian Rugby League
8. Favorite animal: Wolf
9. Favorite color: Purple
10. Favorite scent: Patchouli
11. Favorite food: Prawn Cutlets
12. Favorite quote: “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend” – Faye Hall
13. If I had a million dollars: My husband and I could retire to Bowen, Queensland.
14. My dream vacation: Anywhere in the British Isles
15. My perfect day: A day spent relaxing with my husband
16. In my free time: With 9 children I don’t get a lot of that lol
17. My motivations for writing: My wonderful, passionate husband gives me so much encouragement and supports me all the way, so yeah, he’s my complete motivation.
18. Why I picked Historical Erotica: Not sure how to answer that…um…What I can say is I’ve always loved the history of my hometown and the rural areas near where I grew up in Queensland. I always wanted to read an erotica novel set in such an area, but I struggled to find one. So I started writing them instead.
19. One piece of advice for aspiring writers: Just never give up!! No matter how many knock backs you get just remember there is always a publisher out there who will love your work. You just have to find them.
20. Websites where we can find out more about you and your books: Sure. Here are some links:- http://www.faye-hall.com , http://eredsage.com/store/HALL_FAYE.html , http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00DPIMSMW , https://www.facebook.com/pages/Faye-Hall/174774709247649
Faye, thank you so much for stopping by to talk with us. We wish you all the best in your writing endeavors, and hope that you’ll come back again to visit!
Thank you very much! I look forward to speaking with you again soon!