Do you love to read? Do you love finding fresh new authors? Have you ever wanted to tell other people what you thought of a book? Are you unafraid of voicing your opinion?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then why not consider becoming a reviewer for RomFan Reviews? We're looking for a few good people to help us out with our ever-increasing backlog of review requests.
Criteria for becoming a reviewer with RomFan Reviews:
1) MUST be able to read the book and write the review within three weeks.
2) MUST be able to read in ebook format (PDF, ePub, Mobi).
3) MUST be able to write a review of at least 300 words.
4) MUST be able to offer constructive criticism if the book wasn't as great as you'd hoped. If you like the book, tell us why. If you didn't like it, what parts bothered you and why? You can't be mean about it.
We're looking for people who are interested in reading:
- Multi-genre Erotica
- Multi-genre Romance
- Short stories (50,000 words or less)
- Small press titles
- New authors
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please email Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Writing experience is preferred, but not required. Serious inquiries only, please.